Call for abstracts
Suggest a presentation for the Conference of Effectiveness Research 2021
We invite you to submit an abstract for a 10-minute oral presentation or a poster presentation for the Conference of Effectiveness Research. Presentations can be based on current or recent research. We welcome qualitative, quantitative, and theoretical as well as methodological approaches of effectiveness. In addition, presentations on experimental and intervention studies are welcome. Suggestions of whole thematic sessions (including workshops) are also welcome.
Thematic sessions for oral presentations:
- Customer and patient safety
- Effectiveness of care and health services
- Effectiveness of law, legislation and political actions
- Register data in effectiveness research
- Effectiveness of social work and social services
- Effectiveness of health and wellbeing promotion
- Measurement and study designs of effectiveness research
- Other thematic session suggestion
Submitting of abstracts has closed 30.5.2021.
Acceptance of the abstracts will be announced during the week starting 21.6.2021.
Abstracts should include the purpose of the study, the research questions / hypotheses, the data and methods and the results as well as (preliminary) conclusions of the study. The abstract can be submitted in either Finnish or in English. The language of an oral presentation is asked when submitting an abstract. English sessions will be organized if possible.
Whether you would like to propose a thematic session, you should submit an abstract of the session that describes the background, aims and presentations as well as presenters to be included in the session. In addition, each presenter should submit an individual abstract of their presentation.
- Abstract submission and registration open: 1.5.2021
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30.5.2021
- Acceptance of the presentations: The week starting from 21.6.2021
- Registration ends: 1.9.2021