Skip to content
Dynamic mechanical analysis & Differential thermal analysis
Mettler-Toledo: DMA/SDTA 861e
- Very large range for shear modulus measurements: from approximately 1 kPa up to 2 GPa. This allows viscous liquids and even solids, e.g. polymers in the glassy state, to be measured.
- 3-point bending for stiff materials with a modulus of elasticity up to 1000 GPa
- Single and dual cantilever bending for materials that deform too strongly with 3-point bending
- Tension measurements for thin bars, films, and fibers
- Temperature range from -150 °C to 500 °C