Data & codes
- Voice Conversion Challenge 2020 database
- Corpus of Age-related Voice DisguiseCorpus of Age-related Voice Disguise (AVOID)
- Automatic Speaker Verification Spoofing and Countermeasures Challenge (ASVspoof). See [IEEE-J-STSP overview paper of the ASVspoof challenge]
- ASVSpoof2019 challenge data and webpage
- ASVSpoof2019 “Real PA” set
- ASVspoof2017 challenge data (audio replay attack detection) [NOTE! this is patched v2.0 of the corpus, described here and recommended to be used instead of the original one] See also ICASSP 2017 paper about data collection and Interspeech 2017 challenge overview paper
- The Voice Conversion Challenge 2018: database and results (VCC18). See also the challenge overview paper and another paper containing supplementary speech artifact analysis (both will be presented at Odyssey 2018)
- I-vectors (~420 MB) used in IEEE-T-IFS paper (hosted at IDIAP).
- I4U consortium filelists for NIST SRE12 development purposes (from Rahim Saeidi’s pages) used in [Interspeech 2013 paper]
- Code for training an agent to play Minecraft by learning from human demonstrations.
- Program code for reading the image of a Windows/Linux game window and emulating keyboard/mouse controls.
- Toribash learning environment for training agents in a hand-to-hand combat setup.
- GPU accelerated implementation of i-vector extractor (training / extraction) using PyTorch.
- Semi-supervised speech activity detector, described in [Computer Speech & Language paper]
- Audio replay attack detection baseline code (Matlab), for ASVspoof 2017 challenge
- Local variability features (Matlab). See [the related paper in Digital Signal Processing]
- PLDA for anti-spoofing (Python). See also [IEEE-T-IFS paper]
- Fast probabilistic linear discriminant analysis (PLDA) implementation (Matlab and Python). See the related S+SSPR paper [PDF]
- Utterance-by-utterance adaptive speech activity detector (SAD) presented in ICASSP 2013 [PDF].
- Multiple window (multitaper) spectrum estimators (Matlab). See also the related publications in IEEE T-ASLP, Speech Communication, IEEE SPL, Interspeech 2010 and ASRU 2011.
- Regularized all-pole methods as an appendix of Odyssey 2012 paper. See also the related publication in IEEE SPL.
- Temporally weighted linear predictors (from Jouni Pohjalainen’s page)