DANUBE – Development of new andragogical diagnostic approaches and interventions of the adult docility phenomenon
The project focuses on the development of the Andragogical Diagnostics Department, specifically on the diagnosis of adult docility and its selected components. Adult education defines the ability to learn, meaning to actively enter the learning process, acquire new knowledge, develop skills and habits and acquire new competences necessary for adequate integration into society. This Erasmus + project is divided into two parts. In the first part, applicants would standardise the (i) objective measurement tool in all participating countries, and based on the data obtained, they would standardise for different age groups. In the second part, the project will work with the acquired data by setting andragogical inclination to the detected deficits in the adult’s ability.
The target groups of the project are:
1. Experts in the field of andragogy, adult education, lecturers, diagnostics
2. (Adult) trainees – measuring tools diagnose deficits and created intervention programs allow correction of their deficits in the educational process
3. Human resources experts who will be able to use measuring tools for screening (finding out the level of motivation, self-regulation skills and hence the suitability of a candidate for a particular job position, etc.).
- UNIVERZITA MATEJA BELA V BANSKEJ BYSTRICI (Slovakia)
- UNIVERZITET U NOVOM SADU (Serbia)
- UNIVERZITA TOMASE BATI VE ZLINE (Czech Republic)
- UNIWERSYTET PEDAGOGICZNY IM KOMISJI EDUKACJI NARODOWEJ W KRAKOWIE (Poland)
- ITA-SUOMEN YLIOPISTO (Finland)