This project aimed to evaluate and analyze the quality of the training of compulsory education teachers (primary education and secondary education) that is taught in different higher education institutions in Latin America, the Caribbean and the European Union. And to design, apply and / or improve the systems and protocols to guarantee the quality of university qualifications for the training of compulsory education teachers.
These aims are specified in the following specific objectives of the project:
- Carry out an analysis of the characteristics and quality of the training of future teachers in compulsory education centers in primary and secondary education in Latin America, the Caribbean and the European Union.
- Compare the training models among the participating countries in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, in order to create a harmonized model for the training of compulsory education teachers.
- Design, implement and / or improve quality assurance systems and protocols for teacher training degrees in higher education institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Exchanging good training practices, building capacities and synergies between partners and collaborators and promoting the internationalization of higher education for compulsory education teachers.
- Universidad de Granada, Spain
- University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Universidad Paris Est Créteil, France
- Universidad de Bolonia, Italy
- Universidad de La Coruña, Spain
- Instituto Superior de Formación del Profesorado Salomé Ureña (ISFODOSU), Dominican Republic
- Universidad Autónoma de Chiriquí, Panama
- ISAE Universidad, Panama
- Universidad Autónoma de Tlaxcala, Mexico
- Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán, Mexico
- Centro Interdisciplinario de Investigación y Docencia en Educación Técnica, Mexico
- Universidad de Las Américas, Ecuador
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, Ecuador
- Universidade Estadual Paulista, Brazil
- Universidade Federal do Maranhão, Brazil
- Convenio Andrés Bello (CAB)
- Agencia para la Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Galicia (ACSUG)
- Centro Interdisciplinario de Investigación y Docencia en Educación Técnica (CIIDET)
- LabOSfor, Spain
Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education: 618625-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP; € 965.045,36 (UEF: € 55,972), 2021-2023