The House of Effectiveness
The House of Effectiveness is a multidisciplinary network of welfare and health related effectiveness research and education at the University of Eastern Finland.
The network compiles the information on the effectiveness research to support the development, decision-making and integration of the social welfare and health care services.
The House of Effectiveness serves as a discussion and meeting forum for the effectiveness researchers and research projects, and for the partners, organizations and stakeholders utilizing research data. It promotes a collaboration at the national and international level.
Mission and Main Tasks of the House of Effectiveness
- Promotes effectiveness-related research and collaboration between national and international partners operating in the field.
- Produces information based on effectiveness research
- to develop services relating to welfare and health,
- to support decision-making relating to welfare and health,
- to support the integration of social welfare and health care services.