Abstract accepted on Rounds 1 and 2
At this point, we ask you to de-anonymize your abstract, format it according to guidelines given below, and send it to the conference email by 30 April 2021. Since we do not need to take time for printing the book of abstracts, we have decided to move the deadline ahead.
You may make minor changes to your abstract, e.g. as per the reviewer comments, or other small modifications (e.g. updates, small revisions and changes in authors) as long as it is essentially the same research that was peer-reviewed earlier.
To prepare the abstract booklet, we’d like to ask you to format your submission according to the following guidelines:
- The length of your abstract should not exceed 500 words (excluding references).
- Arial font and single spacing should be used throughout the whole document
- Title and subtitle: 13 pt, bold, justified
- Authors: 12 pt, justified
- Main body: 11 pt, justified
- References heading: 12 pt
- References: 11 pt
Please submit your file as .doc(x) (or comparable), and as .pdf in case it includes figures or special fonts.
Your references should be formatted according to the Unified Stylesheet for Linguistics.