Policy and Reforms
We study the effectiveness of decisions relating to medicines policy.
- Effects of the introduction of the electronic prescription on the medication process
- Problems relating to the availability of medicines in Finland and in the EU
- Interchangeable medicinal products
Finland’s social welfare and health care service reform
We study the effectiveness of the social welfare and health care service reform that is currently ongoing in Finland.
- STN IMPRO is a multidisciplinary research project seeking to develop new analysis methods for evaluating health and social services, and to support the development of more equal and cost-effective services. Research team analyses social welfare and health care structures, accessibility of care, care paths as well as the outcomes, costs and cost-effectiveness of care, both before and after the health and social services reform.
Effectiveness of welfare and health policy
We study and evaluate the effectiveness of welfare and health policies.
- Effectiveness of the LAPE programme addressing child and family services
Effectiveness of ageing policy
- Monitoring and policy analysis relating to the welfare, health and quality of life of older people